Our Front-End Engineers work closely with designers, sales team members, and the deliverable team to build the user experiences of our internal and customer facing web applications. They utilize state-of-the-art web technologies to ensure our products look and work great, are intuitive and easy to use, and facilitate our customers to solve their problems. We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to lead our Front-End development team.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Deliverable, Backend, and Data Science to create a visually rich, insight driven, and performant web application.
- Collaborate, manage, and mentor design and other front-end developers.
- Effectively gather requirements from the Sales and Deliverable team that leads to a product that can better answer our customers’ questions.
- Develop and maintain UI Component Library
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Create and maintain Unit and E2E tests.
- Lead the Agile process for the Front-End team, providing tasks, point estimates, and feedback.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Someone who loves design and creating user experiences.
- A natural leader and great team player.
- Highly self-motivated and hands-on with great communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a lead / senior role.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Data visualization experience (D3, SVG, charting libraries, etc.).
- Experience with modular, component based UI development (Web Components).
- Knowledge of native DOM and Event API's.
- Experience building front-end code with server-side technology.
Good To Have:
- Deep knowledge of Node.js.
- Strong SQL knowledge.